Thursday, February 15, 2018

Having large breasts, and how to avoid getting a stroke...


It’s not quite me, but there are some similarities. I’m not wearing jeans, i don’t have extremely large breasts, my right hand doesn’t work, my chair is electric, and i’m using an ipad. The similarities? Good question. Well, we’re both disabled for a start off. I’m not going to be so dependant on the ipad, in future. Nighttime is for sleeping. Daytime is for the other stuff i do. Not drinking coffee now means that i get some proper sleep at night, when i should do. It’s easy to get into bad habits, it’s not so easy to get out of them, though.

Some of the good habits i’ve gotten into are the regime i now live by, and the sheer will and determination i have to succeed at what i do.
The willpower has only happened since i became disabled. Then i had a eureka moment. I went to hospital for an injection. They screwed it up and so i had to have the injection five times. Since then, nothing has ever phased me. How could it?
i’ve even had some time in hospital - some of the darkest days of my life were spent in there. I’ve lived for hours of my life, just lying in a hospital bed, wishing i was somewhere else.

if i’ve got any adviice to give it’d be 1) cut your sugar consumption down and 2) don’t ever smoke again. Hopefully, that will stop you ending up like me. Having a stroke is something you really don’t want to have, believe me.
You’ll probably ignore the advice. I did. It wasn’t the cleverest move i’ve ever made, though. The evidence that sugar is a poison is plastered all over YouTube, so don’t take my word for it.

Of course, you could take the risk that i’m wrong but do you really want to play Russian Roulette with your life?
As for smoking. Why waste your money on something that’s meant to kill you? it’s a no-brainer. The government spend millions of pounds a year on hoping that you’ll give it up. When you’re older you’ll see that i was right all along. Only, it’s too late by then.

Taking my advice is like being kissed by a Swedish nymphomaniac, ignoring it is like going 10 rounds of boxing with Mike Tyson.
What will happen in the future is anyone’s guess but, no doubt, i’ll be long gone by the time that anyone notices i’m missing. You may avoid having a stroke but i can’t help you with the large breasts. If only i could.

14 comments:

  1. My grandmother had a massive stroke in 1980 so treatments were a lot more limited then. She lived another 9 years with significant disability and i will never forget mum saying it may never have happened if she talked to the doctor about her daily headaches.
    I admire you Terry, you put in a gutsy effort every single day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I notice sportsmen these days wear bra kinda things to stop nipple chafing so if you ever need support for your boobs, it's available :)

      Delete
    2. I’m sorry to hear about your grandmother, Kylie . Having a stroke. Is not the best thing to get. I can vouch for that.

      As for help with my boobs, who told you about them.? 🙀

      Delete
  2. You continue to amaze me with your willpower. Our government here collects the taxes on cigarettes and booze with one hand and puts programs in place to help smokers and drinkers with the other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps if you count the days off. Like, tomorrow will be the 26th day since i’ve had sugar. Every morning I have porridge with no sugar. I have three flasks of water, as well. That’s every morning! 👀

      Delete
  3. Good advice, if you ask me. We don't need to smoke and we don't need sugar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not smoking is something a lot of people choose to pass on.

      Delete
  4. (From Nick) : I've only been in hospital once, for a few days, and that was tedious enough without all my usual domestic activities and pastimes. It must be pretty grim if you're in hospital for a lengthy period, or on a regular basis.

    I've never smoked and I eat as little sugar as possible, but it's hard to escape sugar when it's added to just about everything these days. And the government is reluctant to control the sugar content of food in case it's accused of being the "nanny state".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nick, thanks for posting, mate. Unfortunately your comment didn’t show. Thanks, anyway.

      Delete
    2. You’re right to say sugar is everywhere. It is. Especially in fizzy drinks. And in food too.

      Delete
  5. I used to be a smoker. Gave it up, cold turkey, a few years ago. Decided that was better than trying to fight will power;. I just stopped buying them. Easy, really.

    As for sugar, I don't use a lot of sugar. I don't add it to anything...a kilo packet probably lasts me a close on two years....it's probably way past its use-by-date...bit like me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn’t do ‘cold turkey’ because i’m a vegetarian.

      Delete
  6. You sure have a lot of will power and it's an amazing gift. You also give good advice. If we were meant to smoke, God would have created us with a little chimney on our head. lol...
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia,
      I think we’re all capable of having the willpower when we need it. We don’t all tell everybody about it like I did.

      Delete

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...